- Organization: Town of Reading
- Causes: Civic
- Contact person: Town Manager's Office
- Phone: 781-942-9043
- Website: www.readingma.gov
The Town of Reading is seeking volunteer members for a number of different boards. Those interested can pick up an application form at the Town Manager's Office or go on the town's Web site. The Volunteer Application is on the main page of the Web site under Important Links. Once the form is completed, please send it to the Town Manager's Office.
Candidates may be contacted by the Volunteer Appointment Subcommittee and the Board of Selectmen will make the appointments.
The following vacancies will be as of June 30, 2010:
- Audit Committee: two three-year term members.
- Board of Registrars: one three-year term member.
- Commissioners of Trust Funds: one three-year term member.
- Land Bank Committee: one three-year term member; one two-year term member.
- Technology and Telecommunications Advisory Committee: two three-year term members.
- RCTV Board of Directors: one two-year member.