2012 4th of July Fireworks Displays Near Reading and North Reading
Celebrate the Fourth of July with these fireworks displays scheduled in the Greater Boston area and the Merrimack Valley.
Where are Fourth of July fireworks displays near Reading and North Reading? Here's a list. Click on the links for more information about each event:
Thursday, June 28
- Somerville: Trum Field. Live entertainment beginning at 6 p.m. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m. (Rain date July 5.)
Saturday, June 30
- Wilmington: Town Common. 7 a.m.-10 p.m. "Family Day." Fireworks at 9 p.m.
Tuesday, July 3
Wednesday, July 4
- North Reading: Entertainment and activities begin at noon at Ipswich River Park and fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Boston: Hatch Shell opens at 9 a.m.; Boston Pops broadcast begins at 8 p.m.; Fireworks begin at 10:35 p.m.
- Wakefield: Lake Quannapowitt. Parade at 5 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Newton: Russell J. Halloran Field & Sports Complex. 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Tewksbury: Livingston Street Park. 8:30 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Waltham: Leary Field. Music starts at 5:30 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Amesbury: Woodsom Farm. Music at 6 p.m. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Salisbury Beach: Fireworks at 10:15 p.m.
Thursday, July 5
- Lexington: Hastings Park. 6-11 p.m. Fireworks after dusk.