Today is Wednesday, Feb. 15. Here are five things you should know.
1) Cloudy. Today looks to be cloudy with highs in the upper 40s, according to Weather Underground. At night the mercury will fall to the upper 20s, with a light variable wind.
2) Economic Development. The Economic Development Committee meets Wednesday night at the Town Hall’s Berger Room at 7 p.m. Click here for the agenda.
3) Caucus. Registered Democrats in the Town of Reading will be holding a caucus at the Reading Public Library, Meeting Room, 64 Middlesex Avenue on Wednesday, Feb. 15 at precisely 7:30 p.m. to elect 14 delegates and 3 alternates to the 2012 Massachusetts Democratic Convention. Delegates will be divided equally between men and women. Registration opens at 7 p.m.
4) Open House. Are you shopping for a nursery school for your child for the 2012-2013 school year? Please stop by Sawyer on Wednesday Feb. 15 between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. You'll have the opportunity to meet our director, staff and some current Sawyer parents to learn more about our program. We look forward to seeing you!
5) Sports. The RMHS action is on the ice Wednesday as both girls and boys squads skate against Arlington High in Middlesex League Large School Division play. The boys play at the Spy Ponders, while the girls take on Arlington in the friendly confines of Burbank Arena. Both games start at 6 p.m. Click here for the complete RMHS schedule. Austin Prep. The Lady Cougars hockey team skates against Notre Dame of Hingham at home this evening, with the puck slated to drop at 6 p.m. Click here for the complete Austin Prep schedule.