Light Fixture Fire Hits Dana Road Reading Home
A fire in a light fixture extended into a partition.
Firefighters arrived at 48 Dana Road shortly after 11 a.m. on Saturday with smoke in the building. All firefighters were working with one hose line stretched into the home.
Fifteen minutes later, reports were that the smoke was caused by a fire in a light fixture that extended into a partition according to the BNN. Firefighters were still reporting smoke in the home, but there was no smoke nor any flames visible from the street.