Cigarettes Stolen from Reading Shell Station
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Tuesday through Wednesday. The information is open to the public.
Tuesday, April 3
- At 11:18 a.m., a caller reported that her keys were locked in her vehicle with two infants on Libby Avenue. Police were able to gain access to the car.
- At 2:30 p.m., a Haverhill Street resident reported that a strange car was parked in a driveway on her street. Police found that the car belonged to a dog walker.
- At 3:41 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 3:58 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Charles Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 6:51 p.m., a 22-year-old Woburn resident was summonsed for operating a motor vehicle after his registration was suspended and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license on Latham Lane.
- At 10:58 p.m., a 50-year-old Reading resident was summonsed for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license on Pinevale Avenue.
Wednesday, April 4
- At 3:44 p.m., a suspicious package was reported at Austin Prep. The police and fire departments reported to the scene as well as the Massachusetts State Police Hazards Device Squad. After investigating, the package was deemed safe and from a marketing company in Minnesota.
- At 6:21 p.m., a resident walked into the police station to report ID fraud.
- At 8:49 p.m., a caller reported that a man stole a pack of cigarettes from the Shell Station and feld onto 95 South.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org