Fire Engine Caught Fire in Reading
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Thursday, July 5
- At 1:06 a.m., an officer reported graffitti at Parker Middle School.
- At 8:35 a.m., a caller reported that workers putting in a curb struck a gas line on Edgemont Avenue, which caused a gas break and residents were evacuated from their homes.
- At 1:31 p.m., a caller reported a fire engine on fire on Lowell Street. The Fire Department responded to put the fire out and the DPW mechanic reported to the scene. The fire was contained to the engine. The fire engine was towed back to the Fire Department.
- At 2:08 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 7:07 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The injuries were minor.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com