Fire Reported on Oakdale Road
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
Friday, Feb. 10
- At 7:34 a.m., Reading police reported a minor motor vehicle accident on Main Street.
- At 11:58 a.m., an unknown caller reported a fire on Oakdale Road. The Fire Department responded and reported a contained fire at 56 Oakdale Road. They put the fire out.
Saturday, Feb. 11
- At 12:21 a.m., an emergency caller reported a car accident on Marblehead Street. The caller said that the vehicle hit a pole.
- At 6:29 p.m., a Main Street resident reported that someone stole the license plates off his vehicle.
Sunday, Oct. 2
- At 7:15 p.m., an unknown caller reported a possible drunk driver on Main Street. Police investigated and found that the driver was elderly and not intoxicated.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.