Whether you are shopping for your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife, here are some gift ideas that are sure to please:
1. Tea for my honey. Pick up Tea for my Honey, from Brissonte. This sweet treat is only $8.99 and a perfect stocking stuffer.
2. Jewelry Vault. Shopping for your girlfriend or wife? You can't go wrong with jewelry. Stop by the Jewelry Vault today or visit them online and use their "Design Your Own" program to design your own unique gemstone rings, pendants or earrings. They also have a great selection of jewelry available in the store, including diamond and steel bracelets starting at $125. If you need a gift for the man in your life, check out their selection of watches and cufflinks. Luminox watches start at $268 and Freelock watches start at $270, but are currently 30 percent off.
3. Tool box. Does your husband need a new tool box? Grab a Stow 'N' Go Toolbox from True Value for $36.99. Your man will love the standard stow away utility boxes and extra storage space.
4. Chocolate. How can you go wrong with chocolate? Brissonte has milk and dark chocolate assorted truffles for $11.99. At CVS a Lindt gift box is only $7.99 with your CVS card.
5. Play It Again. Play It Again Sports has a variety of used and new sporting goods. Does your significant other like to ski, snowboard, play golf or baseball? They have everything from hockey equipment to roller-skates.