Five Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Not sure what to put in a stocking? Here are some ideas.
Including today and Christmas Eve, you have six shopping days left. If you have all of your presents, but still need to buy stocking stuffers here are some ideas:
1. Handmade cupcake soap. Marshalls has handmade soap shaped like a cupcake. Stop by and pick up the soap for $7.99.
2. Heav'nly Donuts. Buying for a coffee lover? Gift Certificates to Heav'nly Donuts fit perfectly in a stocking and make a great gift.
3. Pansy Pens. Brissonte has green pens with pansies on top. They are the perfect stocking stuffer and cost only $5.
4. Fragrance. CVS has select frangrances for both men and women on sale for $19.99.
5. Yankee Candle. The small Yankee Candle tumbler will slide right into a stocking. Pick one up at the Wishing Well Gift Shop or two for $20 when you use their coupon on Facebook. Like them on Facebook and get a free Yankee Candle votive the next time you shop there.