Today is Friday, Aug. 31. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. The temperature will reach 91 degrees in the afternoon and drop to 68 in the evening. Expect mostly sunny skies.
2. Ice Cream Sundae party. Celebration Kingdom is having their ice cream sundae and bounce fun party. Drop the kids off from 5 to 7 p.m. for $11.
3. Boot camp. Take a boot camp class with Michelle O'Connor at Reading Memorial High School at 5:30, 6:30 and 9:30 a.m. Contact Michelle O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
4. Live music. Enjoy dinner and live music at the Great American Tavern at 9 p.m.
5. B.E.S.T. Stop by the Reading Senior Center for a Balance, Energy, Strength and Training class at 9 a.m. The class costs $2.