Today is Tuesday, Feb. 26. Here are five things to know today:
1. The weather. The temperature will reach 41 degrees today with a low of 32. Expect partly cloudy skies.
2. Board of Selectmen. The selectmen will meet at Reading Town Hall at 7 p.m. Closing the Warrant for the 2013 Annual Town Meeting and Town Election are both items on the agenda.
3. Dr. Wadlin and the library. Learn about Reading architect Horace Wadlin, who designed the library, from Peggy White at the Reading Public Library at 7 p.m.
4. Fit boot camp. Stop by the Encore Dance Academy to learn about their bootcamp, P90X and tabata classes. Email Catarina@FitbyCatarina.com or visit www.FitbyCatarina.com for more information
5. Facebook and Twitter. Do you follow us on Facebook or Twitter? Follow or like us for news updates.