Five Things You Need to Know Today: April 11
Your guide to Reading and North Reading today.
Today is Wednesday, April 11. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. Expect some showers today. The temperature will reach 57 degrees and drop to 36 overnight.
2. Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt. According to the Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt company website, a location is expected to open soon in Reading.
3. Children's Spring Bake-off. The Children's Spring Bake-off will be held at the Recreation Center at Ipswich River Park from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Kids will measure, mix, bake and decorate spring time treats. The cost is $12.00.
4. North Reading Garden Club. The North Reading Garden Club is holding an open meeting at 7 p.m. in the Library Activity Room. There will be a $5 donation requested at the door. Rita Wollmering of the Herb FARMacy in Salisbury will be the guest speaker.
5. Reading softball. The Varsity softball team will play a home game against Burlington. The game starts at 3:45 p.m.