Today is Friday, March 16. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. Bring an umbrella. The temperature will reach 51 degrees today and drop to 41 overnight. Expect some showers throughout the day.
2. Representative Jones' Office Hours. Stop by Representative Jones' office hours at the Flint Memorial Library between 1 and 2 p.m. and the Reading Public Library between 10 and 11 a.m.
3. Painting group. Drop by the Reading Senior Center for a painting group at 10 a.m. Bring your own supplies and enjoy three hours of painting.
4. Total body workout. Attend a total body workout class at the East Coast Dance Center at 9:15 a.m. The workout burns calories, tones and builds strength and endurance.
5. Tennis. The Reading community tennis courts on Bancroft Avenue are now open.