Today is Thursday, March 29. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. Bring your umbrella. Expect showers throughout the day. The temperature will reach 48 degrees in the afternoon and drop to 30 overnight.
2. Motion to Music. Stop by the Reading Senior Center at 9 a.m. for a Total Body Workout with aerobics, weight training, and stretching. The cost is $15 per month or $3 for one session.
3. Penney Richards Scholarship. Apply for the Penney Richards Scholarship by May 1. Find more information about the scholarship fund and download a PDF of the application and instructions online.
4. Drop-in needle arts and crafts. Attend the drop-in needle arts and crafts group at the Flint Memorial Library at 7 p.m. Knitters, crocheters, embroiderers or crafters of any level are welcome.
5. Four and Five-Year-Old Storytime. Registered children ages four and five can attend Storytime at the Reading Public Library at 1:30 p.m.