Today is Monday, March 5. Here are five things you need to know today:
1. The weather. The temperature will reach 41 degrees this afternoon, but will drop to 16 overnight. Expect partly cloudy skies.
2. Selectmen. The Board of Selectmen will meet at 6:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Legal bills and the trash exemption policy are two items on the agenda.
3. Absentee ballots. Absentee ballots are available at Town Hall for the Special Election March 24. If you can't make it to the election, pick up an Absentee ballot.
4. Free yoga. Sign up for a free yoga class at AMT Soul Studio Massage & Yoga. The class starts at 4 p.m.
5. Community chorale. Do you love to sing? Participate in the community chorale rehearsal at Aldersgate United Methodist Church at 7:30 p.m.