There are only a few weeks left to shop before Christmas. If you aren't sure about what to buy your parents this year, take a look at some of these gift ideas (see the photos attached for an image of each gift):
1. Gurgling Cods. This pitcher is good for a laugh, and both mom and dad would appreciate it. Buy one at Atlantic Framing and Gifts, starting at $14.95. "Our best seller and for good reason; pour from this pitcher and it merrily gurgles," Owner Judy Barolak said.
2. Dress up your liquor. Most dads would love a bottle of his favorite liquor or wine for Christmas. Make it special by picking up a light up tie for the bottle at Sense of Wonder for $10.
3. Comfy and cozy. Does your dad walk around in his 10-year-old robe? It's time for a new one! Pick up a soft, cozy robe at Marshalls for under $30. He'll be glad you did! Mom should be comfortable around the house, too. Pick up a pair of Laura Ashley slippers, also at Marshalls, for a steal at $7.99. They have different colors, patterns and styles available.
4. Tea anyone? Does your mom have friends over for tea? Pick up this precious tea set from HomeGoods. All of the items pictured are sold separately. The tea pot itself is only $9.99 and the sugar and cream holders are $4.99 each. Each cup and saucer is $6.99.
5. Bobeches. Instead of buying mom a candle this year, pick up unique bobeches made of mercury glass at Brissonte for her candle stick holders. They retail for $24.99. Want to go all out? Buy her new candlestick holders, too!