Ginger Gourmet Construction Site Shut Down Monday
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
Monday, Nov. 12
- At 1:59 a.m., a 21-year-old Reading resident was summonsed for allowing a motor vehicle to be operated unregistered and without liability insurance.
- At 10:26 a.m., the fire department shut down the new Ginger Gourmet restaurant work site for the day due to excessive dust throughout the construction area and adjacent buildings.
- At 12:36 p.m., a loss prevention officer from Walmart reported that a shoplifter refused to stop for him. Police are investigating.
- At 5:50 p.m., a caller reported that he struck a deer on Concord Street.
Tuesday, Nov. 13
- At 9:02 a.m., an officer reported a suspicious male on Lisamary Drive. The male was picking up scrap metal and advised not to trespass.
- At 12:46 p.m., a resident walked into the police station to report fraudulent debit card charges.
- At 1:16 p.m., a caller reported that her car was hit while parked on Main Street.
- At 10:41 p.m., several emergency callers reported a car accident on North Street. The injuries were unknown.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.