Home Broken Into on Dana Road, Reading
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
Friday, Sept. 7
- At 7:46 p.m., a Reading female was held in protective custody on Oakdale Road until she was later released to her grandfather.
- At 8:14 p.m., two Reading males were places in protective custody until they were later released to family members.
Saturday, Sept. 8
- At 11:02 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Salem Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 11:34 a.m., a resident reported that her pocketbook and credit cards were stolen on Walkers Brook Drive.
- At 12:43 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Salem Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 7:27 p.m., a resident walked into the lobby and reported a simple assault that occurred on Highland Street. An emergency harassment prevention order was issued by a judge due to threatening text messages.
Sunday, Sept. 9
- At 1:22 a.m., a caller reported a female found on the floor on Village Street. The Fire Department was notified and told that there was alcohol and a syringe on the scene. The female was transported to the hospital and will be summonsed for the possession of a class A substance.
- At 4:40 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Summer Avenue. A vehicle was towed from the scene and a person transported to the hospital. The injuries were unknown.
- At 12:59 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 1:03 p.m., a Dana Road resident reported that her home was broken into and jewelry, a computer and cell phone were missing.
- At 1:50 p.m., a West Street resident reported damage to her home due to a car accident the night before.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org