Have you decorated for the holiday season yet? Tired of buying expensive wreaths that need to be replaced every year? Here are some instructions to make your own wreath for less than $15 dollars in under 15 minutes.
What you’ll need:
- One basic 20-inch wreath from Walmart for only $2.48
- One large bow from Walmart for $3
- Shatterproof ornaments from Walmart for $3.27
- 6 decorations of your choice: 2 for $1 at the Dollar Tree
- 1 decorative spray: $1 from the Dollar Tree
- Super glue
- Trash bag ties
- Always start with the bow. Tie the ribbon around the bottom of the wreath, in the middle, to attach the bow.
- Place the decorations around the wreath. Move them to different spots and see what works best. Have fun with it. Start with one at the 12 o’clock position and work from there.
- Choose an ornament color that stands out. If the decorations are mostly silver, red ornaments will pop. Place a few throughout the wreath to add color.
- Super glue or tie the decorations in place. If you use trash bag ties, tie them in the back.
- Hang and enjoy!
The cost for materials at the Dollar Store should be $4.25 and $8.75 at Walmart making the total cost for this project $13.
Did you make your own wreath this year? Add your photo to this article!