Hypodermic Needle Found on Linwood Avenue in North Reading
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
Friday, Sept. 21
- At 7 p.m., a Liberty Lane resident reported that her shed was on fire. The Fire Department responded.
Saturday, Sept. 22
- At 6:49 a.m., a caller reported a minor car accident on Main Street.
- At 11 a.m., a caller reported that his daughter was approached by a man on Orchard Drive while she was driving. Police spoke to the man on Orchard Drive. He denied approaching anyone.
- At 11:17 a.m., a caller reported finding a hypodermic needle on Linwood Avenue. Police disposed of the needle.
- At 2:38 p.m., a Chestnut Street resident reported that his bank account number was stolen.
- At 9:59 p.m., a Maple Road resident reported a loud party on his street. Police spoke to the homeowner having the party, who said it would be over in 20 minutes.
- At 10;15 p.m., an Elm Street resident reported that something small, like a BB, went through her picture window. Detectives are investigating.
Sunday, Sept. 23
- At 12:16 a.m., a caller reported a party on Winterberry Lane. The house was quiet when police arrived.
- At 12:18 p.m., a Fieldcrest Terrace resident reported that someone was in his shed when he arrived at home, but the person left. Police checked the area, but did not see anything out of place.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.