Lawrence Resident Arrested in North Reading On Warrant
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 11:34 p.m. Friday, Jerry Colon, of 252 S. Broadway Apt. 2, 33, Lawrence was arrested on Swan Pond Road on a warrant.
Friday, Jan. 25
- At 3:39 p.m., a caller reported a group of kids on the ice near Christopher's Market and did not think it was safe. Police spoke to the kids and told them to get off the ice.
- At 4:34 p.m., a caller reported hearing gun shots near Main Street. Police found that a car backfired twice creating the noise.
- At 5:26 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. One person was transported to the hospital.
- At 5:57 p.m., a Walmart loss prevention officer reported that two males were involved in shoplifting and given a no trespass order.
Saturday, Jan. 26
- At 11:03 p.m., an Upton Avenue resident reported a chimney fire. The fire department responded.
Sunday, Jan. 27
- At 6:17 p.m., a caller reported erratic operation on Main Street. Police were unable to locate the vehicle.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.