Mailbox Damage Continues in North Reading
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Wednesday, July 11
- At 7:22 a.m., a caller reported a male driving a dump truck dumping tires on Old Andover Road. Police checked the area and found a pile of wood dumped, but were unable to locate the truck.
- At 11:57 a.m., a Main Street resident reported that a woman gave him the finger and told him to leave her alone. He said he didn't know what he did to make her react that way.
- At 12:20 p.m., a Susan Drive resident reported frog lawn ornaments missing.
- At 11:03 p.m., a Lindor Road resident reported fireworks set off in front of her house. Police checked the area, but did not find anything.
Thursday, July 12
- At 6:42 a.m., a caller reported a male riding a bike on Main Street against traffic. The caller said that he was trying to hit vehicles with his bike.
- At 11:31 a.m., a caller reported that her vehicle was hit by another car on Main Street and the other car drove away. The damage was minor.
- At 11:39 a.m., a Greenmeadow Drive resident reported mailbox damage.
- At 12:09 p.m., a Pluff Avenue resident reported possible drug activity in the area. Police searched the area, but did not find anything.
- At 3:51 p.m., a caller reported that her mailbox was damaged the night before.
- At 11:46 p.m., a Marblehead Street resident reported mailbox damage.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.