Male Held in Protective Custody After House Party in Reading
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
- At 1:27 a.m., a caller reported a male wearing only a t-shirt sitting in the passenger side of a parked car in front of Stop and Shop. The male was given a portable breathalyzer test, but had not been drinking. The male was diabetic and given a ride home.
- At 12;11 p.m., a caller reported that his car was hit while parked on Walkers Brook Drive.
- At 6:55 p.m., a caller reported shaving cream sprayed on the back wall of the Eaton Elementary School.
- At 8:02 p.m., a Hancock Street resident reported that his house was egged.
- At 8:08 p.m., a Harrison Street resident reported that her house was struck with eggs and pickles.
- At 8:30 p.m., officers reported a house party on Orange Street. One male was held in protective custody.
- At 9:06 p.m., a caller reported that something was thrown at his vehicle while he was driving on Main Street.
- At 9:58 p.m., a Lewis Street resident reported that his house was egged.
- At 10:14 p.m., a Washington Street resident reported that her house was egged.
Thursday, Nov. 1
- At 6:56 p.m., a caller reported that his vehicle was hit while parked on Pleasant Street.
- At 7 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Lowell Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 7:47 a.m., a Prospect Street resident reported that the rear window of her vehicle was smashed overnight.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com