Medication Missing from Home on Pearl Street, Reading
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
Monday, Sept. 10
- At 7:02 a.m., an officer reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 6:23 p.m., a caller reported a male yelling at youths on bicycles on High Street. Police were unable to locate the male.
- At 8:40 p.m., a Red Gate Lane resident reported harassing phone calls.
Tuesday, Sept. 11
- At 9:13 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Franklin Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 2:52 p.m., a Pearl Street resident reported medication missing from her apartment.
- At 4:40 p.m., a resident walked into the police station to report that someone was impersonating him on Craigslist.
- At 5:31 p.m., a Franklin Street resident reported a Nexus 7 tablet taken from his home.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org