Melrose Resident Arrested for Operating Without License, Other Charges in Reading
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Monday through Wednesday. The information is open to the public.
At 1:47 p.m. Monday, as the result of a motor vehicle stop on Forest Street, Peter W. Fox, 39, of 50 Lynde St. in Melrose was arrested for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, without a registration in possession and speeding.
At 2:42 p.m. Monday, Christine Repetto, 17, of 76 Mill St. was arrested on a warrant of apprehension.
Monday, July 30
- At 4:01 p.m., a Peabody resident reported that items were taken from his vehicle.
- At 9:24 p.m., a caller reported that youths were gathering and causing a disturbance on Riverside Avenue. Police checked the area, but did not find anyone.
- At 9:53 p.m., a caller reported that a group of youths opened the kitchen door at Venetian Moon several times. Police spoke with a group of youths on Haven Street who denied being involved.
Tuesday, August 1
- At 10:50 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on John Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 1:25 p.m., a Governors Road resident reported that her debit card was used several times in South Carolina without her permission.
- At 3:41 p.m., a caller reported that the speakers in his car were damaged after using the Simonize car wash.
- At 6:10 p.m., an officer was out with a disoriented man on High Street. The Fire Department responded for an evaluation. The man was transported to the hospital and given a bylaw citation for possession of under one ounce of marijuana.
Wednesday, August 2
- At 8:23 a.m., a caller reported a blow torch or hand gun on the side Haverhill Street. Police disposed of the blow torch.
- At 9:36 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Lowell Street. The accident was minor.
- At 5:49 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 6:20 p.m., a caller reported a bike was stolen from Haverhill Street.
- At 6:36 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on High Street. A car hit a pole. The injuries are unknown.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org