Missing Child Located on Marblehead Street in North Reading
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
Monday, June 11
- At 8:33 p.m., a Colonial Hill Drive resident reported that her 8-year-old son had been missing for 30 minutes. Her son was located by a jogger on Marblehead Street.
Tuesday, June 12
- At 12:23 p.m., a North Street resident reported that a man entered his property and surveyed his trees. The man left tree clippings and a note that said his trees were diseased and that he could assist the resident.
- At 2:50 p.m., a caller reported that two youths were in the back of her property attempting to light fires. She confronted one of the youths who ducked down in the woods. The youths were gone when police arrived.
- At 7:42 p.m., an Anthony Road resident reported that a man tried to "pick her up" while jogging on Haverhill Street.
- At 11:55 p.m., a caller reported a male wearing dark clothing walking in the middle of the road on Route 62. The male was gone when police arrived.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.