North Andover Resident Arrested in Reading for Operating Without License, Other Charges
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
At 4:44 p.m. Tuesday, as the result of a motor vehicle stop on Putnam Road, Jeremiah E. Bailey, 41, of 197 Abbott Street, North Andover was arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a revoked registration, operating an unregistered vehicle, operating an uninsured vehicle and operating with a revoked license.
Monday, Oct. 15
- At 7:44 a.m., a Van Norden Road resident reported that his car window was smashed overnight.
- At 1:48 p.m., a male walked into the police station to report that his iPhone was stolen from the YMCA locker room.
- At 2:05 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The injuries were unknown.
Tuesday, Oct. 16
- At 5:40 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Haverhill Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 7:38 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Pearl Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 12:29 p.m., a caller reported receiving harassing messages through email and Facebook.
- At 1:40 p.m., a caller reported that his car was hit while parked on Union Street.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org