North Reading Male Arrested on Charges of Violating Abuse Prevention Order
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 11:55 p.m. Friday, Vincent Desiderio, 45, of 5 Alden St. was arrested on charges of violating an abuse prevention order.
Friday, Sept. 7
- At 3:30 p.m., a caller reported that her daughter was being bullied. Police spoke to the parents of both parties involved and resolved the issue.
- At 3:49 p.m., an Oakdale Road resident reported that her house door was found open by her son. Police checked the house.
- At 4:14 p.m., a 35-year-old Haverhill male was summonsed for driving with a suspended license on Tower Hill Road.
Saturday, Sept. 8.
- At 2:18 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Southwick Road. The injuries were unknown.
- At 8:55 a.m., a caller reported that her daughter was missing. The daughter was eventually reunited with her family.
- At 2 p.m., several emergency callers reported a car accident on Main Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 5:58 p.m., a resident walked into the police station to report that someone attempted to break into the snack shack and umpire/equipment shed at the Little League Field on Central Street.
Sunday, Sept. 9
- At 1:32 p.m., a Bow Street resident reported a past break-in at one of his apartments. His tenant did not want to report the incident.
- At 3:22 p.m., a Washington Street resident reported that his children's birth certificates were stolen. However, he is in the process of moving and may have misplaced the birth certificates.
- At 4:51 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 5:52 p.m., a Laurel Road resident reported that her front door knob was loose and the alarm magnet she had on her front door had fallen off.
- At 6:07 p.m., a 34-year-old North Reading male was summonsed on Old Andover Road for operating with a suspended license and a motorcycle helmet violation.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.