North Reading Man Arrested for Operating a Motor Vehicle With Suspended License
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
At 9:17 p.m. Monday, Michael A. Clark, 30, of 4 Deerfield Place was arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and a motor vehicle light violation (not equipped or defective).
Monday, Aug. 27
- At 12:55 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 5:37 p.m., a caller reported a suspicious letter she received in the mail.
- At 7:01 p.m., a caller reported a hit and run accident in the area of Linwood Avenue. Police attempted to contact the driver, but he was not home.
- At 8:03 p.m., a caller reported that she was almost struck by two youths on dirt bikes on Old Andover Road.
Tuesday, Aug. 28
- At 7:33 p.m., a Virginia Road resident reported hearing dirt bikes on her road for over an hour. Police spoke to the drivers of the dirt bikes and let them know that they could not operate small motorized vehicles on private property.
- At 11:01 p.m., a Wren Circle resident reported that a small car was in her driveway making noise and may have done something to her car. Police investigated, but did not find any damage.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.