North Reading Resident Arrested for Assault and Battery, Other Charges
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 8:58 p.m., Linda Waterhouse, 64, of 448 Park St., was arrested for assault and battery, malicious damage to a motor vehicle and leaving the scene of an accident with property damage on Main Street.
Friday, April 20
- At 9:21 a.m., a caller reported a needle on Lowell Road. Police recovered the needle.
- At 11:28 a.m., a Linwood Avenue caller reported that the red flag on his mailbox was broken and had previously been egged.
- At 5:27 p.m., a caller reported a brush fire near Cold Spring Road. The Fire Department was notified.
- At 5:33 p.m., a caller reported a brush fire near Lowell Road. The Fire Department was notified.
- At 6:58 p.m., a caller reported that a driver was operating a vehicle erratically on Haverhill Street and then left Ryer's holding beer and swearing at people.
- At 9:33 p.m., a Patriot Way resident reported that youths put ribs, french fries and ketchup on a car in her driveway.
Saturday, April 21
- At 11:36 a.m., a Valley Road resident reported that 80 of Selectman candidate Joe Foti's election signs were stolen.
- At 10:29 p.m., a caller reported vandalism done to her car.
Sunday, April 22
- At 6:44 p.m., a Lowell Road resident reported loud music coming from a neighbor's apartment. The resident said that it is an ongoing issue, and that he had already asked him once to turn the music down.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.