North Reading Resident Arrested on Two Warrants in Reading
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 9:29 a.m. Friday, Courtney Farrar, 26, of 425 Park St., North Reading was arrested on two warrants.
Friday, Oct. 12
- At 3:51 a.m., an Elderberry Lane resident reported a suspicious person looking in her window. Police checked the area, but did not find anything.
- At 4:46 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Haverhill Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 9:34 p.m., a caller reported multiple syringes in the road on Parker Street. Police disposed of the syringes.
Saturday, Oct. 13
- At 12:38 p.m., a caller reported that the Coolidge Middle School was egged.
- At 2:18 p.m., a caller reported that a group of youths were ringing doorbells on Sanborn Lane.
Sunday, Oct. 14
- At 1:46 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Pearl Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 11:51 a.m., a Grove Street resident reported that her mailbox was stolen overnight.
- At 1:35 p.m., a male walked into to the police station and reported that his car was hit while parked on Main Street.
- At 2:58 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Haverhill Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 5:28 p.m., a male was given a bylaw citation on Main Street for the possession of under one ounce of marijuana.
- At 7:26 p.m., as the result of a motor vehicle stop a Reading female was summonsed for operating with a revoked registration and operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com