North Reading Resident Arrested on Warrant After Allegedly Slapping Woman
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
At 7:12 p.m. Monday, a caller reported that a male customer entered Dunkin Donuts, slapped a female and pushed her. The caller reported that the male said he was upset because he was going to be charged for an empty cup. The male then allegedly left in a white mini van. Police were able to locate the male, Kenneth Beausoleil, 22, of 290 Park St. and he was arrested on a warrant.
Monday, Oct. 1
- At 6:29 a.m., a caller reported that he was assaulted by a person he knew on Pomeroy Road. The victim was told about his options for filing charges.
- At 5:59 p.m., a Main Street resident reported that someone took items out of the back of one of his trucks overnight.
- At 6:44 p.m., an employee from Stop & Shop reported that her purse was stolen while she was working.
Tuesday, Oct. 2
- At 7:02 a.m., a caller reported that one of the hubcaps on her car was stolen while she was parked at Walmart.
- At 1:10 p.m., an employee from Northeast Equipment Distributors reported that seven ice machines were purchased with a fraudulent credit card.
- At 4:57 p.m., a resident walked into the police station to speak with an officer about her options on reporting possible stolen jewelry.
- At 5:20 p.m., an Elm Street resident reported that a UPS package was stolen from her house.
- At 5:29 p.m., a caller reported that a group of teenagers running through her yard stole one of her Mitt Romney campaign signs.
- At 11:27 p.m., an Oakdale Road resident reported hearing what he thought was a gun shot. An emergency caller also reported hearing a loud bang. Police found fireworks in the area, which they believe caused the noise.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.