Operator Cited After Accident in North Reading
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Wednesday, Jan. 3
- At 12:51 p.m., a caller reported being involved in a hit and run accident at the intersection of Main and North Streets. The accident was minor.
- At 1:01 p.m., while at an earlier accident, an officer witnessed another minor car accident on Main Street.
- At 1:56 p.m., a caller reported a suspicious person waiting outside of Walgreens. Police found that the male was waiting for a ride.
- At 5:05 p.m., a caller reported a car into a building on Lowell Road. No one was injured.
Thursday, Jan. 4
- At 6:09 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on North Street. No injuries were reported. One operator was cited for failure to grant the right of way.
- At 6:12 p.m., a Ridgeway Road resident reported an unwanted guest that was knocking on his door and ringing the doorbell. The guest was gone when police arrived.
- At 6:19 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Park Street. No injuries were reported.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.