Peabody Resident Arrested on OUI Charges
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Monday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 7:41 p.m. Monday, a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported. As a result of the accident, Albert J. Olivole, 58, of 74 Washington Street #S2, Peabody was arrested on charges of operating under the influence of alcohol, marked lanes and open container.
At 8:54 p.m. Tuesday, as the result of a motor vehicle stop, Brittney Ritson, 23, of 6 Carey Ave., Burlington was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
Monday, March 11
- At 6:19 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Grove Street. The injuries were unknown
- At 6:33 p.m., a caller reported a needle on General Way. Police disposed of the needle.
- At 10:36 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on County Road. No injuries were reported.
Tuesday, March 12
- At 4:15 p.m., a Charles Street resident reported receiving a fraudulent check from a Craigslist order.
Wednesday, March 13
- At 2:16 p.m., a caller reported youths gathering and possible drug activity on Washington Street. Police checked the area, but did not find anything.
Thursday, March 14
- At 5:43 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Salem Street. One injury was reported.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com