Pedestrian Struck By Car on General Way in Reading
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Monday through Wednesday. The information is open to the public.
At 6:05 p.m. Tuesday, as the result of a motor vehicle stop, Kelsey O'Hagan, 20, of 84 Eastway was arrested on South Street for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. She was also given a bylaw citation for possession of under one ounce of marijuana.
Monday, July 23
- At 12:04 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on General Way. A pedestrian was struck by a motor vehicle. The Fire Department responded. The car was towed from the scene and the driver was given a citation for driving to endanger and failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
- At 4:10 p.m., a caller reported unauthorized charges to her checking account.
- At 6:55 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Walkers Brook Drive. No injuries were reported.
Tuesday, July 24
- At 3:29 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on West Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 5:28 p.m., a caller reported a minor car accident on West Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 5:45 p.m., a caller reported items missing from her residence.
- At 5:57 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. One person was transported to the hospital.
- At 10:37 p.m., a Benton Circle resident reported that a group of youths rang her doorbell and ran.
Wednesday, July 25
- At 10:39 a.m., a caller reported a syringe on Pleasant Street. Police disposed of the needle.
- At 12:56 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Lowell Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 9:36 p.m., a caller reported youths gathering on Main Street. The youths dispersed as an officer arrived.
- At 9:59 p.m., a Sunnyside Avenue resident reported that youths were ringing doorbells on his road.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org