Possible Break-In on Park Street in North Reading Reported
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 12:20 a.m. Wednesday, a caller reported a car drove into a house on Park Street. As a result of the incident, Daniel Kaepplinger, 22, of 9 Fieldstone Way was arrested for operating under the influence and failure to stay in marked lanes.
Wednesday, July 25
- At 9:55 a.m., as the result of a motor vehicle stop on Main Street, a 26-year-old Tewksbury male was summonsed for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and speeding.
- At 11:04 a.m., an emergency caller reported a grill fire at Ryers. The Fire Department responded.
- At 1:16 p.m., a caller reported two males panhandling on Main Street. The males were gone when police arrived.
- At 4:20 p.m., a caller reported that he was being threatened while driving on Swan Pond Road. The caller reported that the person who was threatening him was driving a grey four-door vehicle.
- At 11:52 p.m., an Anthony Road resident reported receiving a harassing phone call from someone who told the caller that he was being watched. Police checked the area, but did not find anything.
Thursday, July 26
- At 2:35 a.m., an officer reported that the porta-potty at Ipswich River Park was tipped over.
- At 11:26 p.m., a Park Street resident reported that his home was broken into earlier in the day. Police did not find any signs of visible forced entry and no items were missing.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.