Property Stolen from North Reading Business
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Wednesday, Nov. 7
- At 3:45 p.m., a manager from Kiva Systems reported a laptop stolen.
- At 6:26 p.m., a caller reported a chimney fire.
- At 9:07 p.m., a caller reported that a pickup truck hit a pole on Bow Street. No injuries were reported.
Thursday, Nov. 8
- At 1:06 a.m., a caller reported that a car crashed into bushes in a yard on Freedom Drive. No injuries were reported.
- At 11:57 a.m., a Cedar Street resident reported finding footprints in his yard when he returned home. Police checked the area, but did not find anything. Nothing was taken from the home or yard.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The North Reading police would like to remind all residents of the Winter Parking ban
A. No vehicles shall park in public rights-of-way between the periods of November 15th and April 15th from 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. other than acting in an emergency- ($25) fine.
B. During snow operations/emergencies, parking in public rights-of-way shall be prohibited at all times- ($25) fine.