Property Stolen from Reading Burger King
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Monday through Wednesday. The information is open to the public.
Monday, March 26
- At 9:07 a.m., a caller reported a motor vehicle crash on Woburn Street. A car hit a tree and caused tree and lawn damage.
- At 10:43 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Walkers Brook Drive. No injuries were reported.
- At 12:50 p.m., a Davis Lane resident reported receiving a strange note in the mail.
- At 2:01 p.m., an unknown caller reported a car accident at the intersection of Main and Franklin Streets. The injuries are unknown. One driver was transported to the hospital.
- At 3:13 p.m., a caller reported that an iTouch was stolen from a woman at Burger King. The iTouch was taken off a table.
- At 4:47 p.m., a South Street resident reported that her used dishwasher was missing from her driveway.
- At 5:58 p.m., an unknown caller reported that her car door was scratched while she was in Jordan's Furniture.
- At 11:27 p.m., a Linden Street resident reported that several items were stolen from his apartment.
Tuesday, March 27
- At 9:48 a.m., a Rocky Road resident reported that someone used his ID to get a credit card.
- At 1:11 p.m., an employee from the Honda Gallery reported that a dealer license plate was missing.
- At 2:10 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Haverhill Street. One car rolled over, and two people were transported to the hospital.
- At 4:23 p.m., a Sanborn Lane resident reported a strange phone call.
Wednesday, March 28
- At 12:28 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Walkers Brook Drive. No injuries were reported.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org