Reading Resident Arrested On a Warrant
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 12:49 a.m. Saturday, Matthew Mannering, 38, of 17 Village St. was arrested on a Probation Department warrant.
Friday, July 27
- At 7:46 a.m., an Edgemont Ave. resident reported that his house was egged overnight.
- At 1:30 p.m., a caller reported that Joshua Eaton School magnets were stolen from a vehicle overnight.
- At 7:40 p.m., a caller reported youths throwing rocks on Vine Street. Police spoke to the youths and they were sent on their way.
- At 9:48 p.m., a Mt. Vernon Street resident reported that a headlight on his car was smashed.
Saturday, July 28
- At 9:11 a.m., an Auburn Street resident reported that the window of her car was smashed overnight.
- At 10:17 a.m., an officer found and disposed of a needle on Walkers Brook Drive.
- At 2:27 p.m., a West Street resident reported harassing text messages from an unknown number.
- At 3:25 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Pearl Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 4:41 p.m., a Village Street resident reported that medication was missing from her home.
- At 4:46 p.m., a caller reported three youths lighting paper on fire on Charles Street.
- At 7:33 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Walkers Brook Drive. The injuries were unknown.
Sunday, July 29
- At 9:39 a.m., a caller reported that two residents from the group home on Main Street got into a fight.
- At 4:30 p.m., a caller reported swear words written on the playground equipment at the Killam School.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org