Reading Resident Arrested On a Warrant
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Wednesday through Thursday. The information is open to the public.
At 10:35 a.m. Wednesday, Joanne Murphy, 49, of 7 Pine Ridge Cir., Reading was arrested on Pine Ridge Circle on a warrant.
At 6:33 p.m. Thursday, as the result of a motor vehicle stop on Middlesex Avenue Kerry A. Quinlan, 34, of 41 Putnam St., Wakefield was arrested on two warrants.
Wednesday, Nov. 7
- At 10:30 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 12:15 p.m., a caller reported a customer and employee fighting at Market Basket. A customer reported that another customer had an employee pinned down on a case. The parties were told they could file charges at Woburn District Court.
- At 9:33 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Franklin Street. No injuries were reported.
Thursday, Nov. 8
- At 1:42 a.m., an officer found a door open at East Coast Gas during a building check. He was unsure if the visible pry marks were new or from a previous break-in. He was able to secure the door.
- At 7:33 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Hanscom Avenue. No injuries were reported.
- At 2:45 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Pearl Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 6:02 p.m., a caller reported that he was hit by a car on Main Street. The caller reported that the car grazed him and caused him to spin around as he was crossing the street. The driver did not pull over. Police are investigating.
- At 9:49 p.m., a Pearl Street resident reported that two signs and a trash barrel were taken from her yard.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org