Reported Burglary on Sunset Avenue in North Reading
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
At 9 a.m. Monday, Daniel Outlaw, 27, of 65 Park Street was arrested on a warrant.
Monday, July 30
- At 6:32 p.m., a Central Street resident reported a ladder jack missing. He put the ladder jack in front of his house with a for sale sign, but a few hours later the ladder jack was missing.
- At 9:24 p.m., a Gordon Road resident reported a gun shot in the area. Police found that a transformer in the area blew, and informed RMLD.
Tuesday, July 31
- At 9:34 a.m., a MacArthur Road resident reported that an ATV was stolen from his house.
- At 12:24 p.m., a Mount Vernon Street resident reported a mail scam.
- At 12:53 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 2:51 p.m., a Sunset Avenue resident reported that her home was burglarized.
- At 3:17 p.m., a MacArthur Road resident reported that his four-wheel quad was stolen from his home.
- At 6:30 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Chestnut Street.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.