Resident Arrested for Assault and Battery in North Reading
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 9:29 a.m. on Saturday, Joseph Marsden, 60, of 27 Spruce Road was arrested for assault and battery on Spruce Road.
Friday, June 15
- At 1:44 p.m., a caller reported a motorcycle racing up and down Lee Road. Police were unable to locate the motorcycle.
- At 9 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Park Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 3:06 p.m., a Shady Hill Drive resident reported a fire in her driveway. The fire was contained to her motor vehicle.
Saturday, June 16
- At 12:07 p.m., a caller reported that while attempting to deliver food for China Cuisine, he pulled into the wrong address on North Street. While looking for the correct address, a male came out of the home and yelled at him and threw something at his car and dented the passenger side door.
Sunday, June 17
- At 12:51 a.m., a manager from Papa Gino's reported that a male started a verbal argument with him and other workers.
- At 2 a.m., a caller reported a white pick up truck pulled over on the side of Park Street and males standing next to it urinating on the side of the road.
- At 3:34 p.m., a Shasta Drive resident reported that her mailbox was damaged the night before.
- At 5:45 p.m., a Stewart Road resident reported that his neighbor had been revving his motorcycle engine for the past 20 minutes and asked police to speak to the neighbor.
- At 6:36 p.m., a Marblehead Street resident reported that she heard possible gun shots in the area. Police searched the area, but did not find anything.
- At 9:06 p.m., a caller reported that a GPS was stolen from his vehicle while parked on Lowell Road.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.