Resident Arrested for Drugs in North Reading
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Monday through Tuesday. The information is open to the public.
At 5:47 p.m. Tuesday, a caller reported someone sleeping on the benches at Clarke Park. As a result of the call, Sonya L. Meroth, 22, of 6 Homestead Ter. was arrested on fugitive from justice on court warrant.
At 10:43 p.m. Tuesday, Michael R. Busook, 21, of 101 Lowell Rd. #105 was arrested on Lowell Road on charges of possession of a class A drug.
Monday, Sept. 10
- At 11:51 a.m., a caller reported that a tractor trailer unit pulled into a parking lot on Main Street and damaged the sign. Police stopped the tractor trailer driver to get his information and will follow up with the property owner.
- At 5:10 p.m., an Old Andover Road resident reported that he received a prize winning check that was a scam. A sergeant attempted to call the company that issued the check and was hung up on. Detectives are investigating.
- At 6:34 p.m., an officer reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 10:20 p.m., a caller reported that his front door may have been tampered with. He said that there were pry marks on the door. Police checked the door and believe that the damage may have been caused by the latch striking the plate.
Tuesday, Sept. 11
- At 3:38 p.m., a Main Street resident reported stolen license plates.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.