Resident Arrested On Warrant in North Reading
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 1:24 p.m. Sunday, Daniel R. Prunier, 41, of 22B Emerson Rd. was arrested on a warrant on Emerson Road.
Friday, Aug. 31
- At 9:52 a.m., a 22-year-old Cambridge woman was summonsed for credit card fraud under $250 on Main Street.
- At 10:29 a.m., an Elm Street resident reported that an Obama/Biden sign was stolen from her front lawn.
- At 11:40 a.m., a Marblehead Street resident reported that the screen door was ripped off his house.
- At 12:10 p.m., an emergency caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 2 p.m., a caller reported that her son's razor scooter was stolen while they were at Ipswich River Park.
- At 5:35 p.m., a caller reported a minor car accident on Haverhill Street.
- At 10:13 p.m., a Haverhill Street resident reported a loud party on his street. Police found juveniles at the party with alcohol present, their parents were notified and told to pick up their kids.
Saturday, Sept. 1
- At 11:56 a.m., a Park Street resident reported that copper was stolen from his property.
- At 6:23 p.m., a Haverhill Street resident reported syringes found on his street. Police disposed of the syringes.
Sunday, Sept. 2
- At 2:30 a.m., a caller reported that the Riverpark Drive street sign was missing and that the Hallberg Park sign was put up in its place. The DPW was notified.
- At 12:42 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Chestnut Street. No injuries were reported.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.