Resident Reports Youths Broke Into Her Home, Beat Up Son in North Reading
The following information was supplied by the North Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is a look at some of the calls handled by the North Reading Police Department from Wednesday through Friday. The information is open to the public.
Wednesday, June 20
- At 8:18 p.m., a caller reported a female without a license driving.
Thursday, June 21
- At 7:30 a.m., a caller reported that three of his vehicles' tires were slashed the night before.
- At 11:54 a.m., a caller reported an erratic operator on Main Street. The car was gone when police arrived.
- At 3:31 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 3:48 p.m., a caller reported that a group of youths broke into her house and beat up her son. Police are investigating.
- At 4:19 p.m., caller reported a car accident on Main Street. As a result of the accident, a 53-year-old Woburn woman was summonsed for disorderly conduct and operating to endanger.
- At 11:56 p.m., caller reported youths gathering at Stop and Shop. Police reported to the scene, and summonsed a 19-year-old North Reading male for possessing alcohol under the age of 21.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.