Revere Man Arrested in Reading
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Tuesday through Wednesday. The information is open to the public.
At 9:39 p.m. on Tuesday, as the result of a motor vehicle accident, Wilkins Mendez, 36, of 44 B. Morris Street, Revere was arrested for the unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, attaching plates, unregistered motor vehicle and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
Tuesday, May 29
- At 9:50 a.m., a West Street resident reported two of their motor vehicles were entered the night before. Nothing was missing.
- At 10:58 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The accident was minor and no injuries were reported.
- At 11:02 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 1:46 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Woburn Street. A car hit a parked car. No injuries were reported.
- At 2:59 p.m., a Willow Street resident reported that his license plate was missing.
- At 4:22 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 7:24 p.m., a caller reported graffiti on a building on Main Street.
- At 8:24 p.m., a caller reported spray paint on poles along Haven Street.
Wednesday, May 30
- At 10:15 a.m., a Green Street resident reported a female slashing tires on a car behind a building on his street.
- At 2:49 p.m., a resident reported that his car license plates were missing.
- At 4:32 p.m., a caller reported that her son was in a car accident on Grove Street and that the other car involved drove away.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org