[Note: This column is interactive: Readers and business owners should feel free to email columnist Kim Bova McDonald with deals in town you want to share or publicize.]
This week, Frugal Family has found a children and teens' clothing event, deals on spa services, dining, eye glasses and Home Depot specials.
Remember to check with the merchant for additional conditions.
Deal: Outfit the Kids
Outfit the Kids is a tot to teen consignment sales event with thousands of items at bargain prices. Everything you need to outfit your kids from infant to teen sizes. Half price sale where many of the items are available at 50 percent off.
When:Friday Sept. 30- 12:00-8:00, Saturday Oct.1- 9:00-6:00 & Sunday 9:00- 2:00
Where: Best Western New Englander, 1 Rainin Road, Woburn, MA
Why: Brand name clothing, recent styles.
Fine Print: Contact organizer for details.
Deal: Home Depot
- Appliance special—save between $25 and $750, plus free delivery see details and codes here.
- End of season sale—25 percent off selected outdoor pottery, fountains and lawn decor
- Snow blowers on sale—$100 off select models
- Fifteen percent off select exterior and interior doors, garage doors and windows
- Discout of $50-$1100 on Rheem & Lennox Central Heating & Cooling systems
Fine Print: Contact store for more details
- $10 off purchase of $25 or more
- 20 percent off purchase of $20 or more
- Buy one fish and chips dinner, get a second free
Fine Print: Dine-in only. Contact restaurant for more information.
- $5 off spray tanning
- $5 off any make-up application
- $10 off any one hour massage (new clients only)
- $45 for 50 minute pumpkin peel pedicure
- Back-to-school special—$68 for teen facial, brow wax and manicure
- $89 for an ultrasonic facial