Seafood Reportedly Stolen from Market Basket in Reading
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Thursday. The information is open to the public.
Thursday, July 19
- At 6:55 a.m., a caller reported that the window of an excavator owned by Lynch Construction was broken overnight.
- At 1:13 p.m., an employee from Market Basket reported that a man stole eight boxes of frozen shrimp and marinated meats. Police are still investigating the incident.
- At 5:50 p.m., a caller reported a loose pit bull chasing a female and her dog down Pearl Street. An officer found the pit bull and returned him to his owner.
- At 6:54 p.m., a caller reported a possible drunk male walking down Shelby Road. Police found that the male was not intoxicated, but disabled. Police drove him to his destination.
- At 9:57 p.m., a caller reported youths gathering on Arthur B. Lord Drive. Police found that a small group of youths had just finished a softball game and they were sent on their way.
- At 10:25 p.m., a caller reported fireworks on Summer Avenue. Police checked the area, but did not find anything.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com