Get a head start on your holiday shopping and Shop the Block Thursday in Reading center from 5 to 9 p.m.
Participating merchants and salons will hang red bows to let you know that they are part of the 10th Annual Shop the Block event. Transportation around Main and Haven Streets will be provided.
Enjoy entertainment provided by Creative Arts and shop at the 22 local businesses participating and offering specials. Restaurants will be offering specials throughout the evening as well and the Cupcake City Cupcake Van will be cruising the streets.
Here are just some promotions you can look forward to if you Shop the Block:
- Get half-off appetizers at Grumpy Doyle’s if you bring a receipt from a participating store
- Get a discount at local stores if you bring in a Grumpy Doyle’s receipt
- Simms Jewelers is offering up to 20 percent off selected items
- Sense of Wonder is offering a free gift with any $50 Mariposa purchase and 20 percent off all mayan creations beaded magnetic jewelry
- The Salon on Haven will offer 20 percent off jewelry, accesories, MoroccanOil Body hair care and body products and more
- The Dirty Doodle will be offering 20 percent off all self washes, handmade holiday bow ties, poop bag dispensers, and bandanas and 15 percent off all Holiday Collars.