Suspicious Person Reported at RMHS During Play
The following information was supplied by the Reading police department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following is an excerpt from the Reading Police Department log from Friday through Sunday. The information is open to the public.
At 9:41 p.m. Saturday, Paul E. Doherty, 50, of 2 Pinevale Ave. was arrested on a warrant on Main Street.
Friday, Nov. 16
- At 7:37 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on Birch Meadow Drive. The injuries were unknown.
Saturday, Nov. 17
- At 3:24 a.m., a caller reported a suspicious vehicle on Grove Street. As a result of the call, a Lawrence female and Bolton female were held in protective custody.
- At 12:23 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. The injuries were unknown.
- At 3:16 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Walnut Street. The accident was minor.
- At 3:56 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on High Street. The accident was minor, no injuries were reported.
- At 8:46 p.m., a Washington Street resident reported that his sliding glass door was smashed in.
Sunday, Nov. 18
- At 10:25 a.m., a caller reported a car accident on West Street. The accident was minor.
- At 10:48 a.m., a resident walked into the police station to report a threatening letter.
- At 1 p.m., a caller reported damage to a fence and porta-potties knocked over on Temple Street.
- At 4:23 p.m., a caller reported that there was a resident at the RMHS play who was not supposed to be there. The caller did not believe that the resident was allowed to be around kids and that he did not have children who attended RMHS. Police spoke to the male and he was escorted off the property.
- At 4:55 p.m., a caller reported that a deer hit a car on Grove Street.
- At 7:43 p.m., a caller reported a car accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org